
Okay...I know it's a couple of weeks late, but who would have thought that I'd be in CANADA for CANADIAN THANKSGIVING? Seriously, I had every intention of finding a beaver down here in Utah and cooking it up for a special treat with Mom and Dad on Thanksgiving. Lucky for one American beaver, we actually headed to Canada on October 10th. And I was lucky enough to spend Sunday with almost all my family in Calgary celebrating the homeland's Thanksgiving holiday.
So thanks to Laurel, Nicolas, Linda, Jessica, and everyone else who helped with the dinner—turkey, ham, potatoes, salad, pumpkin pie, and trifle—and all my fabulous family for celebrating a day early!!









I'm missing a few people...Ryan, Maddie, and Madison...can't figure out how I missed them! I guess I'll have to come up again for ANOTHER party!
And no...we Canadians don't eat beaver...it's a joke. REALLY!!
4 comments:
It looks like you had a ton of fun on your short trip. A miss all the Canadian Family. maybe they should convoy down here for American Thanksgiving?
RUDE! You didn't even call me!! *sniff!
I do hope you had fun with your family!! :)
cat~
Beaver for Thanksgiving? Gross.
But I'm glad you were in Canada for the special holiday! Lucky!
Ross comes home on American Thanksgiving, perhaps you should convoy up here :)
chris
Post a Comment