Friday, October 16, 2009

Bed Head

So a few months back I was having the hardest time getting to sleep...and staying asleep (see this post). I tried drug combinations, nothing prescribed...but you know the regular over-the-counter stuff. I had one combination that included some "Canadies" but that really was a little too much for my body to handle. I was in a fog the whole day!

Then this friend of mine...CarolJ of course...started telling me I needed to try something else. It seemed sooooo simple. Seriously...I was a doubting Thomas for several weeks until I was so desperate I tried it. I filled the tub with really hot water, and stayed in there until I was drained of all energy. Seriously...who would have thought a tub filled with hot water would do the trick?

And you know what? It's been working so well I don't even care that I wake up to this every morning...


Did I mention we found an additional tool at Bath and Body Works? It's called..."Sleep"...genius I know...comes in body wash, bath foam, salts, body lotion, hand soap...oh, and you seriously CAN'T forget about the pillow mist...definite "mufasa moment".


Now if I could only find something that was this easy to lose a few pounds...

8 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like its working with all that morning hair! You need to let me dad know about that. HE NEVER SLEEPS!

jefferies family said...

Classic bedhead!! I had to click on the pics to get a good close up and a good chuckle!! Your brave to display your glorious morning pics... I must say you don't look half bad... if it was pics of me, I would crack everyone's computer screens when they viewed our blog... HA! HA!! I'm glad your getting some ZZZZ's!!

Diane said...

I actually LIKE your bedhead hair! HAHA. And I love taking baths too before I go to bed. I just have to remember to lather up with lotion or I wake up shriveled up. Must try "sleep"

Lindy Salmon said...

I'm happy the bed-head is from sleep and not tossing and turning in an effort to do so . . . maybe I'll have to try some of these "sleep" products on my girls :)

Jenn -- said...

Don't forget I have those before and after pics saved on my phone :)

Your wake up calls are going to start again tomorrow.

I need to borrow that pillow mist...

Ryan + Jess said...

Wow...I LOVE the hair. And please tell me you went to work like that to start a new fashion trend! :)

How about posting all those fabulous pictures you were taking from Thanksgiving? It was great to see you! Too short, though...

Stephanie Salmon said...

K, that is some GOOD bed head hair!!! Seriously, I'm totally impressed.

Alison Margot Lee said...

Your bed head hair is good Carol! I blogged...