Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November—Gratitude Month

A few years ago a friend of mine introduced me to her Attitude of Gratitude challenge. It gave me an opportunity to dwell on three things I was grateful for...every day...during the month of November. I have been participating every year since, and have looked forward to it, even though sometimes I fight the feeling to not care.

This year I thought I'd take it one step further though and do some posting about something or someone whom I am grateful for. I won't post every day...but if you want to leave a comment, why don't you comment about something YOU are grateful for?

4 comments:

Sara said...

FAMILY!!! THE CHURCH. SPENCER. YOU!

jefferies family said...

I am thankful for a sweet family friend who treats my children like they are some of her own... Thanks for the BAG of halloween candy... you little witchy you!

Natalie said...

I also am grateful for you! Thanks for the bag of goodies. We have enjoyed eating "foreign" treats!

Aubrey said...

I am grateful for family that lives close,warm fall weather, education, and Starving Student Sundays!!!