Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Grandma MACaDAMEia


It's true....these great little computers sometimes need to take a break. Like last night for instance. My always dependable, hard working, willing to stay up late with me laptop decided she just couldn't keep her eyes open anymore.

So today I connected her to my super strong iMAC at work...






So I could do this....



To send 19,099 items to this place....


Which took up this much space on our server....



So I can temporarily part with Grandma MACaDAMEia when I take her to....



OR to....



So I can get her to wake up and be just as dependable as she was before....



Let's hope I'm not going to have to spend too much of my PAR-TAY money on this one!


AND SPEAKING OF GRANDMAS.........
For those of you who follow Ramblin' Rose, a certain picture was missing. Well, I found it....here it is the Best supporting actress and her best supporting Grammy!!

5 comments:

Carol J said...

I feel so sorry for your old poor "grandma Macadamia"..... you just pushed one too many buttons. And... did you do any photoshopping???? You just never know when you start "tweeking" and go into a full "reionsi" cuz you just can't stop! My prayers are with you until the lap Mac is back!

Sara said...

:( you sure do love your MACs

Rachel said...

I am grieving over your loss and feel the pain. Hope little Mac gets "activ" again real soon! It was just favulous meeting work Mac last night!

jefferies family said...

Hey, friend! Just wanted to thank you again for this past weekend, we all had a ball! Hope to see you next weekend in our garden.

Jenn -- said...

That's a sad sad story my mac friend.
The word is unessil.

I see you've put that camera to work!