Mother's Day weekend was pretty SENSATIONAL!! I know...weird...I'm single, don't have any kids, am not even married, and yet I thought the weekend was SENSATIONAL?! Well, first off, it's true...I'm NOT a mother...but I have friends who THINK I should still get beautiful flowers on Mother's Day. Gotta thank Collin for the flowers you see above...which were arranged by a floral arranging guru.
And let me just add that if there were lines in the pre-existence for talents...well, this woman....she DEFINITELY got in the right line!

So...Mother's Day weekend I actually watched Sandy work her magic! She really must have stuck it out in that line because she's just got it...it just seems like a no brainer for her...I could have just sat and watched her all day long! See...I had HEARD of the fabulous talent Sandy had...I just didn't know HOW TALENTED until I stood and watched her pull all kinds of flowers, filler, and the green stuff (sorry girls I've already forgotten what it's called) and arrange them in baskets, vases, and bouquets....WOW!!
For example...
Sandy started with this...

Then added a bit more...

Worked in a few more flowers and filler...

And ended with this BEEUUTTIIFFULLL basket!!

Let me just say to Dora, Tina, and Emily...what a fun way to spend a Saturday! Can I do it again?
Oh wait...I HAVE been invited...so maybe I CAN do it again...because just yesterday I got this picture with this text..."Just us flower gals saying hello. So what's up this weekend?"

Yup...I'll tell you what's up...a GOOD TIME at Soelberg's Floral Department!! I'm just crossing my fingers that I can get all my work done before Saturday so I can come for another flower arranging lesson!!

5 comments:
I'm very jealous of that girl's talent...in a very righteous, "rocuref" proud-of-her kind of way! I think your arrangement has been my favorite thus far!
Sandy is awesome! She makes the rest of us look bad but we still love her. Okay, so I take that back the others have Lots of talent too. So she makes me look bad but I won't hold it against her! How did you get so lucky to go hang out and learn the tricks of the trade?
FUN. The flowers are beautiful.
And I'm the luckiest of all.... she's not only our Floral Leader, but my "daughter" (there are no such things as "in-laws" in our family)... and mother of 4 of our darling grandkids...... gotta love that woman! I sure do!
Carol...you are so awesome! Thanks for the sweet comments. Although, I do believe that I am the luckiest. Because I have such fun and talented people to work with, they make my job so easy. Plus the boss...not so bad you know. Thanks for coming out and playing!!
Post a Comment