It's true. I have been a soymilk user for almost a year now...on my cereal...and occasionally in a glass. Last week I was a bit chilly and thought I'd have something hot to drink. I wasn't in the mood for all the sugar from the apple cider, and wasn't too keen on drinking hot chocolate, so I looked in my fridge and spotted the box of soymilk (this Kirkland brand can sit on the shelf for quite some time...). I poured some in my super cool mug, stirred in a little Amaretto creamer, and....OH MY GOSH! New addiction.
1 cup soymilk100 calories
.5 g saturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
95 mg sodium
280 mg postassium
9 g carbohydrate
7 g protein
% Daily Value of:
Vitamin A 25%
Calcium 25%
Vitamin B12 50%
Vitamin D 30%
Iron 8%
Riboflavin 30%
3 tsp Amaretto creamer(I don't even use this much)
50 calories
1.5 g saturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
10 mg sodium
50 mg potassium
8 g carb
Soooo....how can you NOT LOVE this addiction!
3 comments:
I am a lover of Soy Milk! It's like a treat to me. Yes, I drink if from a glass many many many times a day! That sounds like a yummy treat! I might have to try that!
I don't know...my first (and last) experience with soy milk wasn't a happy one. Is Amaretto the flavor itself or does it come in chocolate? (That's my favorite food group, you know!)
HA!! You know I love Soy Milk Carol!!!!!! Maybe you could give some to me for my birthday!AHAHA
Just Kidding!!
Post a Comment