Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What Happens at Little America . . .


Finally....a weekend that I can BLOG about! I got invited to a "granddots" sleepover and shopping trip by CarolJ. I was the "extra" adult (although that's questionable). I'm sure they would have been just fine without me...but I wouldn't have had anything to blog about without THEM! Bree, Maddie, Ems, Abs, and Beet....gotta love them! They were so funny...made me laugh a lot. Anyway, I was really lucky to be invited....I mean who would have thought I would have had soooo much fun in one evening (including an all-nighter), and a day with these girls. We ate, watched a movie, made up conversations for people in other cars, the "dots" swam, we played some games, ate junk food, hardly slept, shopped, and changed a car battery.

What more do you need after having a weekend like this with super cute, super smart, super hilarious girls? You need a REUNION TRIP!!

Olympic Swimmers

Early Birds!



Ready to Shop!



And the best for last....

4 comments:

Rachel said...

What in the world?!!! I didn't know about this little trip. Looks like you had way too much fun. You'll have to fill me in on the little game in the video.

jefferies family said...

LOL!!! Maddie was feeling me in as we watched the video. That had to be a game from you. You wild and crazy woman. You know they are going to want to do this more than once a year, right?!? It's all they have been talking about. Thanks again, your awesome!

Natalie said...

Abbie had a great time! Thanks for sharing your pictures and video!

Abbie said...

Thanks for coming Carol. We borrowed some of the pictures I hope that is ok. We also sent you an invite to my blog.