Friday, January 30, 2009

Work it....Own it....

Did I mention they were NY runway material? I know Abbie blogged about her outfit and since then I've decided the girls need to be seen...working their magic for the camera!!





Inspectors Gadget? You should have seen what these girls could do with those jackets on....glad they opted for something else....they would have been busy saving the world!

And if we ever do this again...I'm getting a new camera!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I hope you know that you've taken my position as the "other adult supervision" on these outings...so you're welcome! ;)
No, I wouldn't trade my little family life now for a million sleepovers. But those were fun times...so glad you get to experience the joys of it all.

Jeanell said...

I'm sure Rachel was singing. And you are more than Welcome to come to the Super Bowl bash if you don't mind driving across the state.

Jeanell said...

Look at all those hot chicks! And Carol... I said exciting and exotic, does Canada really classify? come on now.