Monday, January 26, 2009

Lovie Lee

I met Lovie when she was just a few weeks old. She was this cute little thing who liked to cry all the time...she was sick but we didn't know it yet. Anyway, I got to know her REALLY well because of the seemingly good effect the "deep knee bounce" had on her....which when done during the hours between midnight and 3 am instantly bonds you with a baby, AND strengthens the quads! She was born January 26, 1997, and was a California girl for a few months before her family uprooted her and moved her to Logan. I wasn't sad because it made visits to the family a lot easier! Alison has lots of talents...she's an actor and has been in plays and musicals. She plays the piano AND the viola, and sings fabulously! She loves to read, play with her friends, loves almost ANY board game, and is a Doris Day fan. Alison can quote lines from TONS of movies (including movies made before the 1960s...). She rocks out with music from the 70s and 80s...and remembers a lot of things I sometimes wish she'd forget! She even shares her bedroom with me when I come to visit! I LOVE this GIRL!!


Since I can't eat cake with you TODAY Alison...I thought I'd wish you a happy birthday on my blog....and tell you how happy I am that besides being a wonderful niece, you're also a GREAT friend!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Very cute. You're quite the kids person...I'm still in search for a kid that doesn't absolutely adore you. You put something in their candy, don't you?!

Jeanell said...

DIDDO WHAT RACHEL COMMENTED. YOU JUST BETTER TELL ME THE SECRETS THEY SHARE WITH YOU.

Jeanell said...

no I don't decorate for every holiday. Easter is as far as I go, if that. Sometimes I get tired of it a lot sooner.

Sue Ann Salmon said...

We love Alison too and wish we could see her on her birthday. I'm glad you posted the picture with Alison and David. (We are laughing about the story Alison told us that night, if you guys want to know what it is you'll have to come visit us again!)