Sunday, February 22, 2009

And the Winners Are . . .

Well, who could post during the Oscars and NOT use that as a title?!

The winners of this blog's Pay It Forward challenge are....

Rachel (look for it on Monday...)
Jenn (I'm thinking Tuesday or Wednesday in my office)
Natalie (gosh, I don't know WHEN you'll be getting something....I mean I don't even know your address! I'll figure something out....maybe at the next Jefferies get together?)

BUT as the challenge states, you need to have put up the "Pay It Forward" post on YOUR blog! I'll be checking before I come knocking at your door!!

Jeanell....you'll be getting something just because you reminded me how FAVULOUS Nablems really are. You're a GEM!!

Now if you had thought "what's the point...the three top spots have been taken", then you missed a golden opportunity. I'm sure I would have found a way to "pay it forward" to all of you....any gratitude comment warrants a reward...it's just too bad this Pay It Forward challenge is over!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Two "imices":
1.Does my "you win" post count? It was basically the same idea, right? If not, that's OK...I'll do it again. :)
2.I got my treat yesterday - and can I say that they were delic! I didn't realize I'd eaten so many until I went to get another one and there were only TWO left! So...I saved them and Ethan ate both in about 2 minutes. YUMMY!!!!

Rachel said...

There has been a "slidean" of requests to share the lasagna soup recipe! Is this a secret recipe or free for all?
By the way, CAN'T WAIT to eat it!! I thought I'd hold off until dinner so we ALL could enjoy this treat. (You never know - if I would have started, there may have been NONE left.) Oi, I'm still digesting the rolls...but, oh, they hit the spot.

BYU Fish said...

Yes...your "you win" post works Rachel...sort of dumb since I've worn the socks! What a dunce!