
Well, here's the picture. Now maybe you realize why I was telling everyone how great my place looked this last Christmas, and why I posted so many pictures of the FAVULOUS decorating! And why it took me soooo long to take it all down! Just imagine a small, one bedroom basement apartment, with low ceilings and tiny windows...It was the last place I lived...obviously I didn't know what I was missing!
I was tagged by JeanellM, and now I need to tag 6 others who must follow these rules:
* Go to the document setting/my pictures on your computer.
* Choose your 6th file
* Choose your 6th picture
* Blog about it
* Tag 6 people
So I'll just list my last six commenters (or is that "ors" hmmmm...) who have not been previously tagged
1. Alison...my 12- going on 23-year-old niece
2. Diane my sister who is a sewing whiz
3. Aubrey a coworker of sorts but a cooler niece-in-law
4. Jenn with a raspberry and some chocolate as kids
5. Jess in Canada with two very cute "greats"
6. "Mom" not mine, but if this Mom ever joins the blogging world, she's got something to "blog" about!
1 comment:
Hope "mom" knows this is her! And we must be an emshio of a team - I had tagged the first six people on my blog list that had not been previously tagged, though I did not type that. Weird. Scary to think my mind could be like yours...I never know what's in there.
Post a Comment