
I have a friend who happens to share her birthday with LeGrand Richards and Ronald Reagan...how can you go wrong with those two?! Anyway, I've been calling her MO for quite a few days now. Probably since I started working on some undercover work that's top secret stuff....if you've read my Sleep Deprivation blog from earlier today you'll have to discount that last comment about what I'm glad I'm NOT!
Anyway, I have known MO for awhile...not YEARS AND YEARS, but for quite some time. I've watched her in action in her kitchen (she once had a group of people unexpecedly coming over for dinner and was just throwing things together from what she could find in her pantry and fridge...even the stuff that looked a little moldy...but I promised I wouldn't tell....sorry MO). She makes FABULOUS rolls, and one day I'm going to learn her secret...well, I'm going to TRY to learn her secret!
The MOST IMPORTANT quality I admire in MO is where she is from....OH CANADA!! I just think anyone who was born and raised in southern Alberta deserves a moment on my BLOG! Especially if it's their birthday today, February 6th. So...Happy, Happy Birthday MO-OH dear!!
BIG PS—MO didn't throw anything that looked moldy into the food for her dinner party....THAT was a joke!
No comments:
Post a Comment