A Great Idea From the Blog of JeanellM
This is how it works...
The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me (don't hold your breath for anything spectacular).
BUT...included in that comment, you need to include something or someone you're grateful for).
AND...in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you must also post this on your blog. (which means that sometime during the year you will pay it forward to 3 people as well).
**if you have participated in something similar in 2009, you don't need to re-post on your blog but you're still qualified for the "handmade" gift.
GOOD LUCK!
4th of July 2026
1 month ago
4 comments:
ooh ooh me me me! I am grateful for healthy kids this year...and a home...and technology...lots of things. And I'm grateful that I've learned that when life is full of "essehaki," I know that things will be better tomorrow.
I am grateful I can walk downstairs from my office, plop myself in the Fish visitor chair and feel better about life in mere seconds.
Ha! Did it again I guess it pays not to sleep! I am thankful when I get sleep and for healthy kids. That is not all I am thankful for but when I am tired I get "birylat".
I am not in the running but I do want to say one thing I'm grateful for....
Nablem's!
Post a Comment