Wednesday, February 4, 2009

BREAKING NEWS—COLLIN FOUND ALIVE!


I was sitting in a movie theatre tonight when my phone started buzzing...alright, alright...so I didn't turn it off but I had a MIA problem, so why would I go "silent"?

Anyway, the boy has been found! He texted me...AND then later called me...AND we've even chatted...ALL IN ONE NIGHT! I must admit there was a bit of the jig-o-joy going on in the movie theatre when I got that text!

So all is well, my FRIEND Collin has surfaced...and...as you can see by the latest picture, he's been kind of busy with the Choir...so welcome back Collin...you have NO IDEA how good it feels to be chatting and talking and laughing with you again!

7 comments:

Carol J said...

So... did you have to post ransom? I thought I knew that face! So.... you better keep better track of him next time. We're counting on you.

BYU Fish said...

They've set up a monthly payment plan...dinner and a movie with the boy...I thought I could live with that.

Jeanell said...

Sometimes I wonder if anyone would ever fork out ransom money for me? I can see Richard saying... "What! 10 Dollars? um... you can just go ahead and keep her."

Jeanell said...

Oh yes, we want to know what the fish stands for in BYU FISH?

BYU Fish said...

fish? Well, what's my last name? Ahhh.....NOW you GET IT!

Jeanell said...

You... Clever
Me.... Slow

Rachel said...

You is smart, Carol. I done wish I wuz smart as you!