Tuesday, February 10, 2009

WORCUES

Worcues (adj): The not-really-a-word that you type to post a comment on a blog...a cue to define a word that may or may not show up in Mirriam-Webster, or Oxford, or even Dictionary.com.

These are words that are the WAVE of the 21st century. I mean really...Worcues is definitely the way to go when defining our language! Think about it...BLOG first, then WORCUES...you gotta wonder what the next cool word is that will be rolling off one's tongue!

And yes, I have just patented the word.

Happy Worcusing!

12 comments:

Rachel said...

Get ready to be worcused! Don't forget to add a touch of curidin to your midnight snack.

Jeanell said...

I am going to UNCOWNH Rachel and worcuse you as well.

Jeanell said...

What do you think the handicap symbol means next to the word verification bar? Is someone secretly making GOONABLS out of us?

Jeanell said...

ok this is weird, click on it and see what happens.

John Salmon said...

Okay, here is my sollogi:

Shizees will uncownh
and Goonabls confuse,
But never write sollogis
with only worcues.

BYU Fish said...

I will definitely need to figure out a prize here...John my nephew...you are one heck of a word man! But then, I've been reading Marta Moments for how many months? I should have known!! LOVED your sollogi!

Rachel said...

Wow...in a world full of talented worcusers, I'm feeling like my hexpura's a little out of whack.

jefferies family said...

I am on break from my floral job at the moment and had to leave a comment on this post. It is so seousse! I mean really. Leave it up to a pure genilotu to think of this! Got to go...the flowers await. I need some serious selopee after this weekend!!

byufish said...

I am feeling so colem today...there is no new blogging for me to worcues!

Jeanell said...

Glad you liked it Carol, I get a little worried that those I create for won't like the creation :) (aren't we our own worst critic) Can't wait to see it on the wall adorned with Holiday spirit. Hope your day is filled with love and emeounds of fun.

Jena said...

Oh funny Carol! I blog hopped over here from tara and i am so glad that I did! I can't wait to find new "words" each time I make a comment! the one I see now "preozin" either that is some acne medication or a prehistorical dino. Your friend, Jena (used to be Swogger) Thanks for making me laugh!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.